“Live the life others wouldn’t dare! Simile and Laugh as they stare!” 🙂
It is swimsuit season! With spring heating up and summer just around the corner, now is the perfect time to show a little skin! It is the year of Plus Size swimsuits, and designers are bringing it! There is no reason for curvy girls to walk the sand and not look flawless!
Prints are my thing this season, and that is the first thing that attracted me to this swimsuit. The color combination is also perfect for spring. I adore this Tribal Print Teal Pink Worldly Fringe piece. It’s certainly a standout suit. I’m so not a fan of “cover ups,” I believe in breaking all the rules. But this fringe cardigan added the perfect flare to compliment the swimsuit. I am huge fan of color so I paired my beach wear with multi-colored wedges. The teal and pink colors matched perfectly!
Here are five reasons why this is one of my favorite swimsuits.
- VERSATILITY– Not only is it a great swimsuit design but it makes a fabulous top! On the way to the river I paired it with a skirt making it a great halter top.
- FLATTERY- Prints can be hit or miss, particularly considering your body type. But, this print makes the perfect bold statement without being overwhelming. The design also accentuates your curves.
- SUPPORTIVE- I am, (what I like to refer to as) “blessed” in the top area, so support is a must when it comes to swim wear. I hate feeling like I need on a bra when wearing a swimsuit. The adjustable neck tie allows you to adjust the support to your comfort.
- STYLISH- I love swimsuits that feature little details such as ruffles, peplum and in this case fringe! Adding fringe detail gave this swimsuit the perfect movement and stylish finish!
- AFFORDABLE- If you are like me one swimsuit won’t get you through the entire summer. I need at least 10! This swimsuit was only $30 which is so considerate of my budget!
Swimsuit: Forever 21 (sold out online) Available in Store and on eBay here
Fringe cardigan: Forever 21 similar here
Shoes: DSW similar here